Teachers Recruitment Board of Tamilnadu has published employment notification as TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment 2017 for hiring the workaholic, courageous and goal oriented applicants to fill up 1663 vacant post. Eligible Candidate’s may apply only Online.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Details of Post:
|Subject||No of vacancy|
|Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors|
|Physical Director Grade-I||39|
Selected applicants for TRB Tamilnadu Vacancies will attain an amount of Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4800/- per month per month under the Teachers Recruitment Board of Tamilnadu rules.
69% Communal reservation will be followed vertically as per existing Government rules / Orders i.e., 18% shall be reserved for Scheduled Castes including 3% offered to Arunthathiyars on preferential basis amongst the Scheduled Castes, 1% for Scheduled Tribes, 26.5% for Backward Classes (other than Backward Class Muslims), 3.5% for the Backward Class Muslims, 20% for Most Backward Classes and Denotified Communities and 31% shall be filled on the basis of merit.
30% Women reservation will be provided horizontally as per existing Government Rules / Orders. If qualified and suitable women candidates are not available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male candidates belonging to those respective communal categories.
- Candidates should possess a Post Graduate degree in the relevant subject with B.Ed. Degree awarded by an University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission. The qualification prescribed above for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification after completing 10th and H.Sc. (or its equivalent) followed by an U.G. Degree.
- As per G.O.Ms.No.361 School Education Department dated 31.12.1999, candidates should have studied the same subject in Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree, both for academic subjects and Languages. For the post of Physical Director Grade-I, the candidates may possess any Bachelor’s Degree with M.P.Ed. Degree.
- Candidates who obtained a Degree (UG/PG) after undergoing a course of one year duration (Double degree / Dual degree / etc.) are not eligible to apply for
- Candidates who obtained any of the required qualifications (SSLC, HSC (or) its equivalent, G Degree, P.G Degree, B.Ed Degree) simultaneously are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.
- The candidates should apply only for the vacancies notified and subject specified. The candidates applying for the posts mentioned in Annexure-I should have passed Tamil Language as Part I or Part II up to SSLC and PUC/Higher Secondary Course If not, he/she should pass Tamil Language Test conducted by the Tamilnadu Public Service Commission within two years from the
Starting date of online application: 10.05.2017
Last Date of Online Application- 30.05.2017
Examination Dates : 02.07.2017
Age Limitation(As on 1-7-2017) : Candidates should not be over 57 years
For Candidates of General/OBC Category: RS 500
For Candidates of SC/ST/ category: RS 250
How to Apply: Candidates who are eligible as per advertisement criteria and interested may apply online through the website www.trb.tn.nic.in
For Details advertisement CLICK HERE
To apply online CLICK HERE