SBI Recruitment 2018
State Bank of India release notification for Recruitment of specialist cadre Special Management Executive, Deputy General Manager , Executive through gate- 2018. Intrested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website of SBI.
Adv. No. : . CRPD/SCO/2017-18/11 Date-20.03.2018 TO 07.04.2018
PostSr.No. Post Nature of
Grade Vacancies 1 Special Management Executive Regular MMGS-III 35 2 Deputy General Manager (Law) Contractual TEGS-VI 1 3 Deputy General Manager (Law) Regular TEGS-VI 1 4 Deputy Manager (Law) Regular MMGS-II 82
Job Vacancy Location:INDIAN
Post Name: specialist cadre Officers
No. of Vacancies: 129
- Special Management Executive CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ MBA in Finance or 2 years PG Diploma in Minimum 5 years post qualification experience (as on 31.12.2017) as an Executive Mumbai(Regular) Finance (l The course should be of 2 years full time in Supervisory/ Management role : and duration. l Course completed through correspondence/ a. In a Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Associate or Subsidiary of a Scheduled Delhi part-time are not eligible. l The institute should be Commercial Bank. OR recognized/ approved by Government bodies/ AICTE) b. In a Public Sector or listed Financial Institution/ Company.
Candidates having experience in processing of credit proposals are preferred.
- Deputy General Manager (Law) Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a recognised Enrolled as Advocate with Bar Council and having minimum 17 years of Mumbai (Contractual) University India.
- experience as Law Officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled CommercialBanks OR Financial Institutions OR Asset Reconstruction Company OR combined experience as Law Officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Bank and Asset Reconstruction Company and having extensive experience in Recovery & Rehabilitation.
The experience should be after enrolment as advocate with Bar Council.
- Deputy General Manager (Law) Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a recognised Enrolled as Advocates with Bar Council and having minimum 17 years of Mumbai (Regular) University India.
- Post Graduate degree in Law will be experience as Law Officer in Scheduled Commercial Banks and holding the post preferable. of Assistant General Manager (Law) or equivalent in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Bank for at least 3 years.
The experience should be after enrolment as advocate with Bar Council
Age Limit:Fresh General Candidates:
For Special Management Executive upper age limit is 40 years .
For Deputy General Manager (Law) upper age limit is 55 years.
For Deputy Manager (Law) upper age limit is 35 years.
Application Fee: 600 and candidtes for SC/ST -100
How to Apply –
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION :
i. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website
https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using
Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
ii. Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be
registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration
Starting Date of online Application– 20.03.2018
Last Date for Submission On-Line Application:07/04/2018
Detail Advertisement Link : CLICK HERE