BOB Recruitment 2018-Apply for Senior Relationship Manager,And other 424 post .Bank of baroda As a part of the Bank’s ambitious strategy to launch Wealth Management Services to HNI/UHNIs, Bank of Baroda is looking for Wealth Management professionals with proven skills and requisite experience in wealth management. Intrested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website Date-16/04/2018
SeniorRelationship Manager– 375 post
Territory Head -37 post
Head- 6 post
Operations Head – Wealth- 1 post
OperationsManager – Wealth-1 post
Services andControlManager- 1 post
ProductManager – Investments- 1 post
NRI WealtProductsManager-1 post
SeniorRelationship Manager,Territory Head ,Group Head ,Operations Head – Wealth ,
OperationsManager – Wealth
No. of Vacancies: 424
Eligible Criteria for Recruitment:
Educational Qualification: for BOB Recruitment 2018
OperationsManager – Wealth, Graduate from Government recognized University orInstitution. Preference will be given to candidates having MBA or equivalent degree from reputed Colleges.
Graduate from Government recognized University orInstitution. Preference will be given to candidates having MBA or equivalent degree from reputed Colleges
Graduate from Government recognized University orInstitution. Preference will be given to candidates having MBA or equivalent degree from reputed Colleges.
Age Limit Fresh General Candidates: 28 TO 42
Application Fee: 100/-
How to Apply for BOB Recruitment 2018
Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for GD, interview etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person
Selection will be based on short listing and/or combination of written aptitude test and one or more rounds of Personal Interview and / or Group Discussion.
- Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
- The Bank reserves its right to call for the GD/ PI, candidates in a ratio, at its sole discretion.
- Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview.
- The qualifying marks in test/Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
- A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection, i.e. test and/or GD and/or PI (as the case may be) and sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent allotment process.
- In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
Starting Date for Submission Online Application: 16/04/2018
Last Date for Submission On-Line Application: 06/05/2018
Detail Advertisement Link: CLICK HERE
Apply Online : CLICK HERE