FCI MP Recruitment 2017-18 – Food Corporation of India has released notification for recruitment of 217 Watchman Posts. Eligible Candidatemay apps ly ONLINE through website fcimpapply.com On or before dt.12.11.2017. No of Vacancy and Eligibility criteria for various post are given below…
JOB DETAIL :-
Total No of Posts: 217
1. SC: 32 Posts
2. ST: 43 Posts
3. OBC: 32 Posts
4. Ex-Serviceman: 53 Posts
4. UR: 110 Posts
JOB LOCATION :-
AGE LIMIT :-
Candidates age should be between 18-25 years shall be reckoned as on on 01-10-2017.
AGE RELAXATION :-
For Candidates of OBC Category : 3 years
For Candidates of ST/ST Category : 5 years
For Candidates of PWD Category : 10 years
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION-FCI MP Recruitment 2017-18 :-
Candidates should have 8th (Middle) Standard Pass.
PAY SCALE :-
Rs. 8,100-18,070 /-
APPLICATION FEES :-
For Candidates of GEN/OBC Category : 300/-
For Candidates of SC/ST/PWD category : NIL
SELECTION PROCESS-FCI MP Recruitment 2017-18 :-
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Physical Endurance Test (PET).
HOW TO APPLY-FCI MP Recruitment 2017-18 :-
1. Before applying online applicants should have valid email id & mobile number.
2. Log on to the website www.fciregionaljobs.com —> Click on www.fcimpapply.com
3. Read the notification carefully.
4. Register if candidate would be the new user.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Important instructions for FCI MP RECRUITMENT 2017 18 .
- Candidates should ensure their eligibility for particular vacancy before filling the application form.
- Before filling up online application applicants must have Valid Email ID ,Mobile Number, Scanned copies of Photograph( 20-40 kb file size) and Signature (10-20kb file size) of prescribed file size. Signature should be done in black ink on white background only.
- Appointment of empanelled candidates will be subject to their being found otherwise medically fit , verification of character & antecedents & verification of caste certificate wherever applicable.
- Mere submission of application & fulfilling the eligibility criteria gives no right to any person for appearing in test.
- The candidates are advised to carry the print-out of the admit card for attending the exam along with an original id Proof.
- At time of document verification process, if candidate is unable to produce all original documents due to whatsoever reason, his candidature would be rejected
- Applications/ supporting documents not received in the prescribed proforma or incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
- No person shall be eligible who has been convicted in a court of Law for any offence.
IMPORTANT DATES : –
Starting date of online Application : 12.10.2017
Last Date of Online Application : 12.11.2017
Availability of Admit Cards on website : 15 days prior to date of Examination
IMPORTANT LINK :-
For Detail Advertisement CLIKHERE
To Apply Online CLIKHERE
Official Website : fcimpapply.com