629 Tpt Coy ASC Recruitment 2017 :-
629 Tpt Coy ASC Recruitment 2017 – 629 Tpt Coy ASC c/o 56 APO has released notification for recruitment of 18 Fireman, Mazdoor, Chef, Chowkidar, Fire Supervisor, Tinsmith Posts. Eligible Candidates may apply OFFLINE through website www.davp.nic.in On or before dt.24.11.2017. No of Vacancy and Eligibility criteria for various post are given below…
JOB DETAIL :-
Ref para 1 of 629 Tpt Coy ASC letter No PC – 621/Gen/Q/Civ/Rect Rally dt Oct 2017
- Mazdoor – 08
- Chef – 02
- Chowkidar – 04
- Fireman – 02
- Fire Supervisor – 01
- Tinsmith – 01
To Participate In Online Test CLIKHERE
JOB LOCATION-629 Tpt Coy ASC Recruitment 2017 :-
AGE LIMIT-629 Tpt Coy ASC Recruitment 2017 :-
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 25 years
AGE RELAXATION-629 Tpt Coy ASC Recruitment 2017 :-
For Candidates of OBC Category : 3 years
For Candidates of ST/ST Category : 5 years
For Candidates of PWD Category : 10 years
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :-
- Mazdoor: 10th standard pass or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Chef: (i) Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board. (ii) Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.
- Chowkidar: (i) Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board. Desirable (i) Conversant with the duties of chowkidar trade with one year experience in the trade.
- Fireman: (i) 10th standard pass from a recognized Board. (ii) Must be conversant with the use and maintenance of all types of extinguishers, hose fitting and fire appliances and equipment fire engines, trailer, pumps, foam branches. (iii) Must be familiar with the use and maintenance first-aid fire fighting appliances and Trailer Fire Pump. (iv) Must know elementary principles of Fire Fighting method employed in fighting different types of fire. (v) Must be conversant with foot and appliance Fire Service Drills and be able to perform the task allotted to the members of fire crew. (vi) Must have served in a recognized Civil or Defence Fire Brigade as Fireman Grade II for a minimum period of three years. (vii) Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties.
- Fire Supervisor: (i) 12th standard pass from a recognised Board. (ii) Senior Fire Supervisor Course from Defence Institute of Fire Research Ministry of Defence, New Delhi or the Sub Officers Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur or any other similar recognized course. (iii) Must be conversant with the use and maintenance of all types of extinguishers hose fittings and fire appliances and equipments like fire engines, trailer fire pumps, foam branches etc. (iv) Must have served in a recognized civil or Defence Fire Brigades in a supervisory capacity for a minimum period of three years. Desirable (i) Station Officers course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur(ii) Experience of instructional duties in a Fire Service Organisation.
- Tinsmith: (i) 10th standard pass or equivalent from a recognised Board. (ii) Should be proficient in trade.
PAY SCALE :-
- Mazdoor – Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Chef – Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Chowkidar – Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Fireman – Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Fire Supervisor – Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Tinsmith – Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
APPLICATION FEES-629 Tpt Coy ASC Recruitment 2017 :-
Candidates of GEN/OBC Category : NIL
Candidates of SC/ST/PWD category : NIL
SELECTION PROCESS–629 Tpt Coy ASC Recruitment 2017:-
- Qualifying Tests
- Written Test
- Physical Standards
To Participate In Online Test CLIKHERE
HOW TO APPLY :-
Eligible Candidates may apply OFFLINE through website www.davp.nic.in On or before dt.24.11.2017. Before apply OFFLINE candidates should read the official notification carefully.
- Log on to 629 Tpt Coy ASC careers page at official website www.davp.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the 629 Tpt Coy ASC Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of 629 Tpt Coy ASC Recruitment 2017 application form
- Candidate will enclose a self-addressed envelope, affixing postal stamp of Rs. 25/- alongwith the application required for dispatch of Acknowledgement Card if screened successfully so as to reach “629 Tpt Coy ASC, PIN-905629, C/o 56 APO” within Twenty one (21) days from date of publication of this advertisement and within twenty eight (28) days for the candidates belonging to Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep from the date of publication of the advertisement. The candidates as required to superscribe on the top of envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “_____________” (POST) and cat applied for__________ (UR/SC/OBC/ST/ESM/MSP). Acknowledgement Card and certificate from Attesting Authority to be typed on separate A4 size plain papers.
IMPORTANT DATES : –
Starting date To Apply : 04.11.2017
Last Date To Apply : 24.11.2017
IMPORTANT LINK :-
Detail Advertisement & Application Form CLIK HERE
Official Website : www.davp.nic.in
To Participate In Online Test CLIK HERE