Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 . eligible candidates are apply online application 23.05.2017 last date. Eastern railway Recruitment of 16 Staff Nurse,Pharmacist,Health and Malaria Inspector posts .
Job Location: West Bengal
Name of Organization: Eastern Railway
Posts Name: Para-Medical Posts
Total of post: 16
- Staff Nurse: 08
- Pharmacist: 01
- Health and Malaria Inspector: 07
- Staff Nurse: Applying Candidates must have hold B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognized institute or university.
- Pharmacist: Individuals must have done 12 Science or its equivalent along with 02 (two) years Diploma in Pharmacist & Registration with Pharmacy Council of India or Registration with State Pharmacy Council
- Health and Malaria Inspector: Applicants must have hold B.Sc. having studied Chemistry or One Year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector
Last Date of Online Application: 23/05/2017
Candidates age limit:
Job finders applying against Eastern Railway Vacancies are required to meet the age limitations as catered below according to posts.
1- Staff Nurse: 20 to 40 years
2- Pharmacist: 20 to 35 years
3- Health and Malaria Inspector: 18 to 33 years
SC/ST category: 5 year
OBC Category: 3 year
- Individuals that get shortlisted for Latest staff nurse vacancy will get Rs.21, 190/- as monthly pay whereas Rs.12, 190/- for Pharmacist Post.
- While candidates that get selected for the vacancies of Health and Malaria Inspector will receive Rs.20, 570/- as consolidated salary.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates need to reach the official web page of organization by accessing via online mode and that is www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
For Details advertisement CLICK HERE
To apply online CLICK HERE